Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introducing: Meredith

So one of the most important people in my life right now is my room roommate Meredith. I didn't know her at all before we started to share a room and it has worked out just fine. She is from the sunny land of California and sadly hasn't really experienced any real snow since the couple of storms we have had have all melted... These pictures help illustrate why I love her.

She keeps me smiling
Nuff said.

We make some good breakfast

No fear of creepy creatures

We rock the outdoors

She looks like a 50s movie star

We can watch movies like this and find enjoyment

Hot chocolate buddies? Heck yeah!

She sometimes tries to be the furniture :)
She is someone I can talk to about anything

Well that is Mer. At least the things I can think of right now, she is much more than just what these pictures represent! I hope all of you get to meet her if you haven't already. Keep checking in for more of our random adventures!


2 comments:

  1. What a nice post Ness! Glad you have such a good roommate :)
    And I will always follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete