Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love of My Life

Let's face it, some of the people who just read the title are going to think that I have a boyfriend or am engaged or getting married or something like that. That is not what I am blogging about at all! The love of my life (at least in the winter! ) is SKIING!!! There is nothing like that feeling of freedom that comes when you are wooshing around at top speed and weaving between trees. Sadly, Utah's weather has been kinda crazy and there isn't much snow lying around so I've only gone twice. You'll want to check out what follows this though :) It will be well worth your time! And yes, yes I can ski with the camera in my un-gloved left hand. (This post is mostly for people who haven't tasted the joy of skiing. Yet.)

Lift ride!



1st half of the run

2nd half of the run

Best dad ever!!!

End of a fabulous day on the slopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment