Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bane of My Life = Construction

Ever since we have moved to Provo, I have been living next to construction. Don't ask me why I have been the recipient of this curse because I have absolutely no idea. First it our neighbors house, then it was the park, then it was our other neighbors house and then it was even more work on the park. You'd think I would be used to it by now right? Well, I figured "Oh I'll move to BYU and everything will be great! No construction, nice roommates, this is a great deal!" This dream was not to be realized sadly... Right now they are doing construction right outside our apartment! Everyday of the week, without fail, we wake up at 6:30 AM feeling our apartment shaking and the beeping of large cranes and all the other loud, annoying sounds of construction. The worst part is that we don't even know what they are doing! They just dig a big hole and put metal in it... Here are some pictures from our apartment windows.




P.S. If you figure out why this keeps happening to me, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment