Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meal Plans

Yes, yes I know I am blogging twice in one day but these pics just couldn't wait. Basically I decided that I need to start using my meal plan before it gets too cold/ snowy/ icy/ lame to walk to the Cannon Center. So me, my room roommate Meredith and our wonderful FHE brother Conner decided to go to dinner. Of course, we had to get all dressed up for the occasion! (My roommates Rachel and Aubree did my hair/ makeup. Yes I did want to be in an 80s music video...)

Basically you walk in and can pick whatever you want to eat and eat as much of it as you want. I had a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes and the most de-lish English chips. For dessert I had a chocolate chip cookie with soft serve vanilla ice cream.


Meredith had salad, chicken and rice, potato salad and some grapes. She is much more sophistocated than I, she ate even her grapes with a fork while I was all hands on.

Conner had a bunch of random stuff that I can't remember but the main thing was a fresh waffle with soft serve vanilla ice cream and jam.


We all enjoyed our dinner and the weather was perfect for walking.



No comments:

Post a Comment