Thursday, September 8, 2011

S...L...O...W... W...A...L...K...E...R...S...

So I'm not trying to be negative about anyone so DON'T take this personally. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people walk slowly in front of me. I'm six feet tall (basically) and take rather large steps at a quick pace. It's great that those slow walkers enjoy life and want to smell the roses, but come on, is it really necessary for you and your boyfriend to go at a snail's pace while taking up the whole sidewalk? Yeah I didn't think so... The highest rung on this latter of frustration is when it is a couple being all couple-y - holding hands, flirting, staring deeply into each others eyes; you get the picture. You get a dose of PDA and are almost late to class, two things that most people on this campus don't want. And here I will end my venting, please please please walk at a reasonable speed or leave a lane open on the sidewalk for me to pass you.
Thanks! Vanessa
P.S. If you want a life of leisure, go live in France where they accept PDA and strolling through life.

2 comments:

  1. May I then point out the irony in your requesting that the convoy to the Cannon be slowed down a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a walk of leisure, not me trying to get to class or our apartment. Totally different situations :)

    ReplyDelete