Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Bittersweet Farewell

Two of my BEST friends in the entire world are Elder Cameron K. and Elder Caleb C. These guys are so amazing in everything they do and are off to serve the Lord this coming Wednesday!!! I know they are both ready and that they will change everyone who meets them for the better, just like they have done to me! I am so grateful to have known them both for the past 6 years and for all of the crazy adventures we have had :) I just want to say a few things and experiences that I love about each of them:

Cameron: Day of the Loop, Morp, 8th grade, your kindness, reading scriptures to me in Spanish, showing me that Vanilla Coke is legit, how we are best friends, mailing cookies, and my song

Kristy, Cameron and I

That style is mission worthy!
 Caleb: Primary, teaching me to play cards, how you always know the answer to a Gospel question, your Russian accent in A.P., how you are basically my brother and how I only gave you one ride home even though we are neighbors

Missionary sandwich!!!

Guys about to be added to the Missionary Wall
Daniel, Caleb, Matt, Ryan, Cameron, Andrew and Jeremy

E4 4ever!!! (Me, Daniel, Caleb and Cameron)
Another classy missionary!


No comments:

Post a Comment