Sunday, October 9, 2011

Game Day: BYU vs UCF


So one weekend (Friday September 23 to be exact...) Aubrey, Brynna and Rachel drove back to Brynna's house in Colorado. Josh and Danissa went to an overnight thing and so there were a bunch of extra football game tickets floating around. Josh kindly offered to give me his ticket so that I could go since I don't have an All Sports Pass. Meredith and Jacob were both working so it ended up being Conner and I at the game. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the game started at 6 so we didn't end up going until 7:30ish. It ended up being alright though, because we got to see all of the second half. Our seats were up in the top East bleachers as far South as you can go. After, we got some snacks at the Creamery and met up with Jacob and Meredith and watched Enchanted. It was a blast! (The pics are all from my phone so sorry about quality)
View from our seats
Check out that team spirit!
Go Cougars! (yes that is my mom's vintage sweater...)
Blue Steel
It's another Cougar... 1st down!
Game time!
The field

No comments:

Post a Comment