Saturday, October 22, 2011

Conference: Part 4 - Sunday Afternoon

So after Mer and I went home, I decided I wanted to do my hair and wear a skirt so that I would remember that it was Sunday more easily. Well, we broke out the curlers and you'll have to see what happened... For the last session, we went back over to hang with the guys (they had Wi-Fi which made watching way easier and not in a hallway). I also had delicious cupcake mix and so we took that too.
Punching each other to stay awake???  Boys...

Best roommate ever!!!

The final four!

Yummy yummy!!!

Contempt for the camera...

Paparazzi style :)
 So after Conference, all the boys were falling asleep so Mer and I went to perform a random act of charity and help the boys who live next door to our FHE bros clean up their kitchen. It was fun! After we just chilled out and then went to bed. (And all of our roommates came home safe). So ends the tale of Conference weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment