Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Day with Cam

To preface this I must say that when I read blogs I enjoy less commentary and lots of pictures so be sure to expect that from me.

Cameron and I have been friends since the 7th grade. Recently it was his birthday so we decided to celebrate since I don't get to see him very often and he is going on his mission to Mexico in 17 days from today. (Crazy right?!) It was a Friday afternoon (September 30) so we went to lunch at Zupas.  We didn't really know what to do after but it was a beautiful fall day and so I put out the suggestion of driving the Alpine loop to see the leaves. (It was a good thing we did because it snowed this weekend...) It was still pretty green up there but it was one of the best days ever!
Timp here we come!
The tie I got him :)






Yay fall!

Trying to gather some leaves...





Our attempt at a picture together




A scene out of a movie

Mom, I didn't see any big horn sheep... Again...

Blue steel?

Book of Mormon time!
At the end of the loop I asked Cam to come over to our apartment and read the Book of Mormon to me in English/ Spanish since I have to read for half an hour every day and I needed to get some things done (washing dishes, sweeping, etc...). It was fun to have him practicing! He is going to do a great job as a missionary! Then we played Risk and Monopoly on his iPad and I lost both times but it was okay to lose to him. And then it was game time so we had to break the fellowship of the loop. The end!





















No comments:

Post a Comment