Thursday, October 20, 2011

Conference: Part 3 - Sunday Morning

We went to bed after agreeing that we would have breakfast with our FHE brothers (at least the ones that were around...). So Sunday morning I got up and made more delicious pancakes! Then we got to go knock on their windows again (they live on the first floor) so they would let us in. Enjoy all of the pictures of everyone half asleep :)
The owl pancake!

Daniel getting us hooked up :)

So happy!

Trying to avoid my camera...

My breakfast was happy to see me!!!

Daniel and Conner

He had just woken up...

At least Meredith was happy for Conference...

Switching spots to stay awake

Nuff said.

The usual...
Luckily we made it through without falling asleep! I could never quite tell with Jake though so whatever... Breakfast was delicious, if I may say so myself. (I learned how to make pancakes from the best!) After the session ended, Meredith and I went back home to get ready for life and to eat some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment