Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our House

Welcome to our apartment! Since only Mom and Dad have visited, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak to what you will see when you do visit. I live here with Meredith, Aubrey, Danissa, Rachel and Brynna and posts about each of them will come eventually :) This post shows the main areas of our apartment and I will blog about Meredith and I's bedroom in the near future. We'll start the tour right outside the outside doors...

The Mailboxes (feel free to write...)
Coming down the hall
Front door- it says WELCOME
The sign wall

Our kitchen table
More signs and quote sheets

Living room area (yes, that is the Beatles poster I got)

Main front area
More signs

Bedroom Hallway
You might have noticed the signs all over our wall. My roommates picked those up at the "Welcome to Heritage" dance the Wednesday before I moved in and had stuck them all over that wall. They all say welcome but most have fallen off and are now sitting next to our fridge. We live in the first room on the right, Aubrey and Danissa live on the second right and Rachel and Brynna live straight ahead. Hope you enjoyed the tour!

2 comments:

  1. very nice. but i didnt get to see your roooooom!! by the way, that spider looked nas-tac-ular...ya know, nasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our room is comin' up. I just need to get caught up on our adventures first... and yeah he was pretty creepy

    ReplyDelete