Saturday, October 22, 2011

FROZEN YOGURT!!!

This is the post that everyone keeps asking me about so wa-la, it is blogged :) We got a text for 2 for 1 Frozen Yogurt and made the spontaneous decision to go get some! Yay college! Anyways there was Alex, Mike, Jacob, Josh, Brynna, Rachel, Aubrey, Danissa, Mer and me!!! It was fun but the frozen yogurt was not the best thing I have ever had in my life for the money we paid... (Oh I had gotten a free make-over that day so that's why I look more done up than usual...)
Deep conversation featuring Rachel  and Jacob
Yay phone picture quality! And my awesome roommate!

Josh and Danissa

Rachel and Alex (he is my twin)
Mer

Josh, Danissa, Mike and Aubrey eatin' up!

Always so happy!

Jake and Brynna look so excited for picture time...

Yep we are that legit.


Then we went back to our dorm and got stuff done! Or went to sleep... I don't really remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment