Thursday, October 13, 2011

Game Day: BYU vs Utah State

This was the game I went to after hanging out with Cam. It was BYU vs Utah State and I went with most of my roommates. I got the ticket from my wonderful FHE brother Conner because he had gone home for the weekend. It was a blast and the game was super exciting! Sadly, Aubrey and Rachel and then Danissa and Josh left Brynna and I to hold down the fort. My favorite part about when BYU wins is that the bell tower plays the fight song and we can hear it very clearly at our apartment!
Nuff said...
Aubrey, Rachel and Danissa

Beautiful day for a game!

Brynna and I
Sad about the flashmob failure...


Danissa and Josh

The Final Four left!

Two too true blue!

Bored of losing?

Does this need explanation?
Cute picture except for the guy creepin' in the back...
Orange moon on a BYU comeback!

No comments:

Post a Comment