Saturday, October 15, 2011

Conference: Part 1 - Saturday Morning

YAY!!! I love and adore General Conference! There will be four posts because one giant one would not be very fun to read (or skim and look at the pictures if you are like me)...
So for Saturday Morning Session, Meredith and I were the only ones home because we needed to do some classwork instead of going up to Aubrey's house in Salt Lake. Also Rachel and Josh had a few tickets each and I wanted those who had never gone to Conference to have the experience.We got up around 9 and made delicious pancakes! Then we watched Conference on our beds and heard the glorious announcement of a Tabernacle Temple!!! Wahoo! I was hoping that the Church would rebuild it because I love that building!
It is a face...

Yummy yummy!!!

Mer lookin' cool!

Me finishing up

Beautiful Breakfast!

YAY!!!

One of the few times you will see my glasses

Mer's pancakes

My cakes (including The Face)

Peanut butter and syrup- Thanks Ry & Steph for conversion!


Our sweet setup!


2 comments:

  1. I have officially 'caught up' with your blog! Love the pictures (all of them). Glad you're putting the sweater to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom!!! don't worry, i have like 5 more posts at least... :)

    ReplyDelete